- No. 7 Iowa dropped Wisconsin, 91-61 on Wednesday night inside Carver-Hawkeye Arena.
- NPOY candidate, Caitlin Clark became the first Big Ten women’s basketball player to be Top-10 in career scoring and assists in conference history.
- Clark was efficient tonight with 24 points (9-12 FG, 4-6 3FG), eight assists, and five rebounds.
- Iowa has won 27 straight against Wisconsin.
- Monika Czinano was 8-of-11 from the floor adding 19 points and six rebounds.
- The Hawkeyes had three student-athletes register double figures.
- Lisa Bluder has led the Hawkeyes to seven straight 20-win seasons.
- The Hawkeyes dominated the paint, 48-14.
- Freshman Hannah Stuelke netted nine points and seven boards in 16 minutes of action.
- Clark extended her streak of scoring in double figures an astounding 78 games, which is a NCAA Division I best.
- Iowa is a perfect 8-0 on its home floor in conference play.
- Clark has netted a 3-point basket in 45 straight games. She has hit at least one 3-pointer in 86 career games.
- Clark is the only player in the nation with more than 700 points, 195 rebounds, 210 assists, and 40 steals this season.
- The Hawkeyes have won 16 out of their last 18 games dating back to Dec. 4, 2022.
The Hawkeyes are set to travel to Nebraska on Feb. 18. Tip-off in Lincoln is set for 1 p.m. (CT) inside Pinnacle Bank Arena. The game will broadcast on BTN and the Hawkeye Radio Network.
Stats courtesy of University of Iowa Sports Information.
Clark file photo: AP