This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
For more information on charitable gift vouchers, click here.
Tips to avoid getting an infection at the gym:
- Inspect any health club before joining
- Cover any cuts or scrapes you have
- Don’t use public drinking fountains
- Don’t touch your face during a workout
- Clean your gym bag regularly with disinfecting wipes
- Don’t co-mingle dirty and clean gym clothes