This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle of PBR
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely minced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- roux to thicken
- Brown butter in pot over medium heat.
- Sautee onion and garlic until brown
- Add PBR and reduce by half
- Add chicken and beef stock and boil
- Thicken with roux
- Season with salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce
For more information on Tally's Bar and Catering, visit their website here.