DES MOINES, Iowa — Brian Abeling never lets us down. He’s sharing another spectacular time-lapse video of last night’s supermoon lunar eclipse, featuring some downtown Des Moines locations. This time he had help from his daughter Carrie Abeling and nephews Nick and Grant Songer.
Watch some of Brian’s other work:
- Northern Lights: Iowa View Is Amazing
- Lunar Eclipse and ‘Blood Moon’
- Time-Lapse Makes Des Moines Look Awesome
- Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Over Des Moines
- 12″ of Snow in 60 Seconds
- A Much Needed Reminder of Summer