[protected-iframe id=”e3f983b6fb9b68a7f847b73abe5eabd4-29519601-64669879″ info=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/131580180″ width=”770″ height=”433″ frameborder=”0″ webkitallowfullscreen=”” mozallowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=””]
BLAIRSBURG, Iowa – People across North America stayed up late Monday night to witness the Northern Lights.
Brian Abeling traveled to a farm in Blairsburg and produced this time lapse video.
Watch some of Brian’s other work:
- Northern Lights: Iowa View Is Amazing
- Lunar Eclipse and ‘Blood Moon’
- Time-Lapse Makes Des Moines Look Awesome
- Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse Over Des Moines
- 12″ of Snow in 60 Seconds
- A Much Needed Reminder of Summer