One Dead After Carbon Monoxide Leak in Newton Apartment Building

News

Meadowbrook Apartments in Newton (WHO-HD)

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

NEWTON, Iowa  --  One person died and an apartment building was evacuated due to carbon monoxide in Newton.

The Newton Daily News says the deceased person was found on Monday at the Meadowbrook Apartments. The report says a high level of carbon monoxide was found in the building, but was highest in that specific unit.

Authorities have not released the name of the victim or the source of the gas leak.

Popular

Latest News

More News