CAMERON, La. (WKRG)- When Hurricane Laura made landfall early Thursday morning, it joined a very short list of some of the worst storms to ever hit the united states. Laura is only one of 10 storms on record to make landfall with winds of over 150 miles per hour. The last was Michael that wiped parts of the Florida panhandle away.
- Football Friday: The Electric Warrior, and More
- Wired: DMPS 7-On-7 Tournament
- COVID-19 Causes Live Music to Hit a Low Note
- IDPH to Add 27K Antigen Test Results to State Coronavirus Website
- Iowa High School Football Scores