This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Ted Lilly looked solid for Iowa Wednesday night. He’s headed back to Chicago Thursday.
- Another perfect April night for I-Cubs baseball. Between Ryno managing, and this unbelievable weather, Iowa should make a run at the attendance record.
- The big Cubs won with a sweet comeback. Won’t be long before the faithful start believing again.
- Did you see Twins fans trying to figure out what that wet stuff was falling down during the game? It’s worth it to be out of the awful dome.
- Drake Relays Director Brian Brown went hard after Usain Bolt. Didn’t land the big fish, but how cool would that have been. Keep trying, Brian.
- Our phones exploded during the newcast with viewers reporting bright lights they saw streaking across the sky. A logical explanation usually follows, but we’re still waiting. I’m going home to watch Close Encounters.