TOKYO — Urbandale native Karissa Schweizer runs in the 5000-meter final at the Tokyo Olympics Monday morning.
Schweizer is expected to run her race around 7:30 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. CT. on Aug. 2.
Here’s a full list of those events:
- Men’s 100m Victory Ceremony
- Men’s Long Jump Victory Ceremony
- Women’s Pole Vault Qualifying Round
- Women’s 200m Semifinals
- Women’s 100m Hurdles Victory Ceremony
- Women’s Discus Throw Final
- Men’s 400m Semifinals
- Women’s 400m Hurdles Semifinals
- Men’s 3000m Steeplechase Final
- Women’s 5000m Final